2. Lose weight. I want to lose one pound a week. I have motivation as my son is getting married in 2017!
3. Create and complete a project a month! I have supplies to make sensory items, scrapbook pages, and a camera that needs to get out of its bag!
4. Leave work at 4:00. I need to set my alarm everyday at work- it forces me to work smarter and not get distracted!
5. Save $10 a week for next year's Christmas.
6. Blog twice a month.
7. Organize my kitchen cabinets- I swear there are items I haven't found since we moved in 2 years ago!
8. Travel to New York City to see my youngest son.
9. Go to an auction this summer- I love the action and looking at all the items for sale.
11. Take time for myself- I focus so much on everyone else and especially school that I neglect taking care of my emotional and physical well-being.
12. Try at least 4 new things in the new year. It may be a type of food, a craft (we have several wine and paint classes and a local garden shop has several classes over the winter), game, or place to visit.
What are your plans for the New Year?